I don’t normally do this kind of thing but I am making an exception in this case.
My brother-in-law has recently started looking for a new job. He’s an extremely high-powered telecoms guy, currently based in the US.
From his cv, his career highlights include:
- Management of telecom technology development, deployment and operations teams with up to 50+ staff and cost centers with yearly budgets of up to $40M
- Successfully managed development & deployment of 30+ products & technologies
- Worked in both vendor & operator environments, with both startup & growth organizations
- Combined SS7 signaling networks of three ATT divisions, saving 10â€™s of millions of dollars
his professional experience includes roles such as:
- Director of Architecture, Design and Planning – Managed Services Division
- Senior Director and Chief Architect of Multi Media Division and
- Sr. Dir. of Network Technology Development and Architecture
and accomplishments include:
- Direct the design, planning and life cycle management aspects of the hosted and managed services from multiple Geo diverse Data Centers
- Managed two directors and a team of senior architects. Led the overall technology architecture & QE activities for the wireless data, messaging & enhanced voice services for the consumer & enterprise segments and
- Directed several Sr. managers and was instrumental in the formation of the Multimedia division. Led software development, testing and deployment of the J2EE based mMode / wireless portal and related data, messaging and location based applications
So, if you know anyone who could benefit from talking to my brother-in-law, drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can arrange an intro.