There is a contingent of Irish heading to Silicon Valley in December (2nd to 9th) to meet up and forge links with the movers and shakers in the mecca of the computer world.
The Paddy Valley Tour, as it is being called, has 17 Irish companies signed up so far. Many of those going are seeking to showcase products and to meet investors while there.
The organisers are looking for a little help:
There is a lot we need to cover so suggestions, reviews, tips and anything else is welcomed. We canâ€™t do all of it on our own (and remain sane).
Things we need to do:
* Create shortlist of hotels to stay in that are central but also cheap.
* Create shortlist of venues for a showcase event. (A big room with connectivity and projector).
* Create shortlist of people to meet.
* Create shortlist of companies to visit both large and small.
* Create a list of potential companies.
* Cost of showcase.
* What can EI pay for or other Govt groups
If you can help with any of this leave a comment on the Paddy Valley site
One thought on “Paddy Valley trip – help needed”
I met Barry Malone of benchmark capital europe a few months ago and found him very approachable, he would probably be willing to put the tour in contact with the silicon valley team and possibly some of his investment companies(Bebo & Ebay are out there).
Comments are closed.