GrandCentral is an offering from the original creators of DialPad, which gives you one phone number for all your telecommunications.
According to GrandCentral’s site, with a GrandCentral account you get:
- One Number…for LifeTM – Pick a number that will not change when you move or change jobs.
- ListenInTM on Voicemail – ListenIn on your messages from any phone before answering.
- Screen Your Calls – Know who is calling every time, even for blocked numbers.
- RingShareTM – Upload your MP3s to play for your callers instead of the standard ring.
- Block Callers – Block telemarketers or annoying callers and never get bothered again.
- Switch phones mid-call – Switch from cell to office or home your callers won’t know.
- Customize by Caller – Pick phones to ring, greetings to play and music to hear based on who is calling.
- Voicemail Everywhere – Get your voicemail online, through the phone or in your email.
- Voicemail Storage – All of your voicemail messages will be saved online, for LIFE.
This all sounds great and it seems to be getting very good reviews but with the recent telephony problems I have had I have a couple of questions:
- If anyone reading this post uses GrandCentral – is it good/reliable? and
- When will it be available in Ireland?