I am delighted to announce that my Digital Supply Chain podcast – the number one podcast showcasing thought leadership, and best practices in Supply Chain is now offering sponsorship packages for companies looking to gain exposure to my highly engaged audience.
As a twice-weekly podcast that focuses on the latest trends and developments in the supply chain industry, I have built a strong following of professionals in the field. With over 240,000 total downloads, and a number 1 ranking on Google and other major search engines for the search term “supply chain podcast,” I believe that these sponsorship packages are a great opportunity for companies to establish themselves as thought leaders in the industry.
My sponsorship packages include:
- The ability to brand episodes as “The Digital Supply Chain podcast – this episode sponsored by [sponsor company name]”
- The opportunity for the sponsor to choose the guest for the podcast
- A full transcription of the episode (this is extremely useful for accessibility, search engine optimisation, and for subsequent write-ups of the episode)
- Podcast show notes including links to websites, social media accounts for the sponsor
- A comprehensive blog post summarising the episode
- An audiogram for each episode with a soundbite from the podcast to be shared with the sponsor
- Embed code for each episode to be shared with the sponsor
- Three tweets and Mastodon posts per episode containing the audiogram and a link to the episode
- A LinkedIn post with the episode highlights, the audiogram, and a link to the episode
We understand that every company is unique, which is why I am happy to work with you to create a sponsorship package that fits your specific needs and budget. Prices for the packages are available on application.
If you’re interested in having your brand associated with the leading Supply Chain podcast, learning more about these sponsorship packages and how I can help your company gain exposure and establish yourself as a thought leader in the supply chain industry, please don’t hesitate to contact me.