I have a Sony Vaio laptop (model VGN- SZ3VWP). Unfortunately our 2yr old decided a while back that most of the keys on the keyboard were superfluous and he pried them off (see above). He was so proud!!!
There doesn’t appear to be a Sony repair center in Seville – well the only ones I could find were for audio/hi-fi and didn’t want to know about laptops! The keyboard appears to be beyond repair, (though I’d love to have someone tell me otherwise) so I probably need to find some way to get it replaced.
If I could get my hands on a keyboard, I’d have a go at replacing it myself.
Anyone any suggestions on the best way to proceed with this might be?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sony’s Vaio Mannequins Invade Manhattan and Fashion Week (shoppingblog.com)
- Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 6000 (blogs.msdn.com)
- Sony’s Vaio P Has Sportscar Looks Without the Power (ptech.allthingsd.com)
- Laptop the size of a purse launched by Sony (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tiny VAIO laptop Shows Up on the FCC (ubergizmo.com)
- Sony Vaio Pocket Netbook’s Keyboard Looks Full Size, Has a Track Stick [Netbook] (gizmodo.com)
- FCC leaks tiny VAIO with WWAN — Sony’s first netbook? (engadget.com)